Have you woken up yet?
Regular readers of this blog will know that I’m pretty excited about the relaunch of List Nerds, a Viral Mailer that breaks all the rules and is set to change the affiliate marketing industry for the better.
There are a couple of things that I really need to emphasise.
- List mailers and solo ads are my preferred means of advertising. Neither are perfect and it takes time, effort and money to construct a campaign that is going to work.
- For some time now, the response rates for List Mailers have been dropping. The same could be said for Traffic Exchanges.
- While response rates for mailers are dropping, the cost of solo ads is rising draatically. One well known marketer is charging over $1 per click. It is virtually impossible to construct a campaign that will pay off in the short term with those rates.
- It’s becoming more difficut to build relationships through traditional mechanisms – namely email and social media
- There needs to be a circuit breaker that puts the odds back a little bit in the marketer’s favour, otherwise at some point the industry wil turn so cannibalistic that it will eat itself.
- Most launches and relaunches see you bombarded with hundreds of emails from joint venture partners and close associates of the program owner. From their point of view, the money to be made is in the initial days of teh product launch.
- Is it any wonder that I’m urging people to make changes to how they market?
So, what’s the answer?
The answer is to change the way that the market operates. 95% of this market is built on a combination of bulldust and a dog eat dog philosophy. It doesn’t have to be that way. There does not have to be a winner and a loser.
At Hive, there are only various degrees of winners. Everyone has a stake in the blockchain and everyone is working to cultivate their ownership of that stake. You cultivate ownership through cooperation, sharing, voting and commenting. It’s a win-win scenario.
List Nerds takes that philosophy and bolts it directly onto a mailer.
You can earn cryptocurrency at List Nerds by sending and reading emails. Now, here’s the catch that turns the entire List Mailing industry on its head.
It’s all about quality instead of quantity.
The idea is not to read a hundred emails, click all the links and use the credits gained to send out an email containing your affiliate link but to engage with others. That’s right – engage.
To make List Nerds work, you’re going to need a Hive account – an account that can earn you a considerable sum if you regularly create content. That content is likely to earn more f you can direct more visitors to it via List Nerds.
Do you see the possibility?
Now here’s the thing.
There has been no massive relaunch of List Nerds. It’s been a quiet shot across affiliate marketer’s bows. So quiet, most haven’t noticed. It’s going to be a while before people wake up to what’s going on and what the potential of this program is.
Early adopters are going to be well placed.
Now is the time to get in and get accustomed to this brave new world.
Photo by Marcus Aurelius from Pexels